19.9.09

Blog Settings

Yep I have a second entry on the same day. I just didn’t find it fitting to stick everything into one post so I will break them up as I see fit. I feel frustrated that I can’t figure out how to publish a post with indents in it. That makes me feel unintelligent. I tried twice on my last post because the words flowed better divided into two paragraphs. I indent, hit enter and it shows up on my page with no indents. I could try harder but I give up for now.

I love that the date on each entry is written with the day first, then the month and last the year. It reminds me of Tonga. Living in Tonga taught me all kinds of things about life. I have to say that is the most exhilarating life experience I have had thus far. I want to have more of what comes with being in new places and engulfing yourself in ways of life that expand your own life. Every day I was teaching there, I had to make a conscious effort to write the date up on the chalkboard in the same manner they did. That’s what I loved most, being conscious of everything around me. Being in Tonga forced me to do that. Routines can start to become a thoughtless process. Tonga brought me out of that and into a vivid awareness of life.

No comments: