5.9.09

Hello

I witnessed the up and coming trend that blogging became and I waited. Then, I waited some more and kept waiting. I have found throughout my life I tend to follow the same patterns. I make note of whatever is deemed the latest and greatest. Then, I continue to come to the same conclusion that trends are just that and after I have spent time or money devoted to ritualizing myself into a given trend, I've only made it in just enough time to see it fade out. All my effort wasted. So, I decide early on to stand by and wait. The cycle will come and go and all the while I will have lost nothing in the process. After what feels like sufficient time has passed, I always feel like my restraint will be of benefit. However, I quickly realize that I am starting to feel left out. The urge to be a part of everything keeps probing me. So, I jump in at the last minute when everyone else is typically on to something bigger and better. I am inducting myself into the blogging craze because it seems to not be going away anytime soon. However, my past experiences have taught me differently. I am hoping that I am not wasting a lot of time and energy timidly stepping into a blog only to see everyone else discover something better. Plus, I figure I have done enough blog stalking that essentially I have been secondhand blogging for a while now. I don't really know what my objective is with writing on a blog. For now I am just going to write and if you randomly happen to make your way here say hello.

No comments: